Sunday, January 9, 2011

Train - Marry Me

I am in love with this song....only because I can't wait for what the next five years will bring me...

" I promise to sing to you...when all the music dies..."

Ok...so the new year has been so refreshing! My main objective is to be a more positive me! Pretty much...not being the usual me! hahaha I am excited! Today was a great day! I can not remember the last time I had one but it was so nice! :) I had a great game of tennis with my sister,her husband, and friends and it was so nice to be outside enjoying the great weather! After that I bought some awesome shoes! tehehe And then back home and just spent time talking and doing nothing with my parents and sister....discussing life and all the great things to come in the near future. Like I said...today was great! And then I chit chat with my beloved cousin. hahaha Boy...she always has the best stories! :) I love our conversations! :D Full of sighs and laughter! Oh how we've grown up...and still growing! ^__^

So...the night doesn't end there....a girlfriend and I decided to grab a glass of
wine...yum....I love wine! tehehe So...as we enjoyed our wine...we were interupted by quite the chatty older men. what can I say...I am a man magnet! BAHAHAHAA Anyhow, as these men made the night quite uncomfortable...I put my Southern University skills to use. It was quite awkward but you might as well make the best of it! Anyhow....long story short...drunkass homeboy sitting across from me took himeself down, along with 3 barstools to the ground! OMG...IT was HILARIOUS!!!! HAHAHAHA I am still laughing from the memory. I love random nights like this..it makes for great story telling! :) I hope everyone has been enjoying the new year as much as I have! CHEERS! Lets do it right in 2011!!! Let do it big!

1 comments:

Phamtastic said...

aw... I'm so glad to hear you started the year off right!!! I'm very proud to hear that you want to be more positive, you will find that life will become much more bearable and easy that way!! ^_^

Good luck with 2011, there's so much that awaits for all of us!! EEPPP!!!!