Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fingers crossed!

I am really hoping that this is the weekend!
I want out with the old...some room to grow, and space for my creative juices to flow!
That's right, i am attacking the room this weekend!
Lately, my head had been filled with great ideas.
Projects I want to start, and crafts I want to try!
Therefore, I gotta get my room cleaned.
I am a freaking hoarder! Ahahaa
But now I've realized that all think junk is holding back.
of course it's really not junk,
But I am sure there are others can appreciate the buried treasure in my room.
Lol when I clean house, many benefit so I gotta let some things go!
I am excited and hope to reclaim my space.
Fingers Crossed!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

BEFORE AFTER PIX!!!!!! have lots of fun! pump up the music too =D

Rose said...

My room so bad I might get reported to the hoarder show...lmao and we can't have that shit going on! Haha most def music is gonna help me get through the weekend! It's gonna be all kinds of crazy up in here!

Mimi said...

haha, i won't lie..you do have A LOT of stuff!

girl just organize it...and i'm sure you'll find a lot of stuff that you haven't seen in forever..therefore USE IT! and don't buy no more