Monday, April 18, 2011

wow, where did the time go?


6 more school days and the semester is over...1 test final, 1 art research presentation, 1 campaign to write, 1 research paper, 2 test, 3 critiques to write, and homework all in between. YAY! >_< not so much! I gotta beast it...but I hope I don't burn out right at the end of the race! This is the first time in all of my college life that I am really freaking out about the end of the semester! WTH! What can I say, my mind did take a 2month vacation this semester! +_+ no bueno, but now all I can do is own up to it! lets GO! Disclaimer: I will be one hot mess for the next 2 weeks and will experience mood swings that will even scare off the boogie man! Approach with caution!!!**************

So this past weekend was a bit of a flashback from my 2010 summer. It was a very warm and happy feeling of "the good times."   New friends and old friends. New beginnings and a whole lot of drunkiness! :P u just gotta see it to believe it!





 Oh, not to mention...my baby was getting down in the club! Ant is so adorable! ^_^ He always finds a way to make me smile...without even trying! :P
(2007,still same ole Ant ^__^)








And as promised, pics of my baby! haha Really, it's Ant n I's! I'm so happy I now have a vehicle he can drive! :D You guys know me...I like driving a tank! I have to always be so careful with the new car that sometimes I rather let Ant drive it...lucky for me, he loves to drive it! ^_^ So we're both happy to swap cares between the weekdays and weekend!





Welps, I think that pretty much wraps it up for now. Can't wait to finish classes so I can start working out with my sister and get ready for DESTIN!!!!! CANNOT FREAKING WAIT!!!
(this is going to be an EPIC VACATION!!!!!!!!)

 

4 comments:

CnDope as moFro said...

Reading this made me feel bi-polar. Sounds like lots of up's, downs, new rides, and old relations.

Take a breather for me at the beach. bi-winning?

Mimi said...

aww!! look how cute ant looks! haha

doode, YOUR RIDE IS SWEET!! i wanted to drive it soo badly..but i was too scared! its beast!! super happy for you ^_^...your almost done hong...and your just seconds away from your epic vacation!! everyone is excited as well i'm sure..hang in there your almost done!

Rose said...

cnD- haha that's the story of my life Andy, up down and all around but I keep going!
Dude, u are gonna be missed this year at the beach! Planning to go anytime soon? Bi-winning...at least there's some kind of winning right. Lol

Mimi- haha yes ma'am....I am trying. This past weekend went by too fast and so did the time u were here! :( I can't believe the 1 time u do the right thing was a bust! Who knows...good karma for later? Haha girl, I know u wanted to jump in the driver seat n hit the gas. Lol but for now I guess ima have to be ur chauffeur, and I am more than happy to have a hot babe in my car. Tehe

CnDid he just fart? said...

Yea, I'm focusing 200% on my business right now so I'm not going out too much.

When everything is stable (September) I'm going to be all about GTL. Gym, Tan, Laundry.

Except I don't tan. I take vitamin D instead.