Monday, April 11, 2011

^_^

hahaha, the song is good...the video cracks me up! :D Good listen though!


So, school....3 weeks and BAM...FINALS!!! Wholey poopers! I am in some trouble! >__< Gonna try my best...lets hope I get my poop together and make it to the next semester to reach the finish line! AHHHH!!! I usually have it all done during the semester and have a chill final but this semester I did the complete opposite! AIYAH! Gotta get it, gotta get it together!

So I am sure you guys know, I finally got myself my OWN CAR!!! Yup! Crazy stuff but it's really mine...and Anthony's!!! :) It's our baby! hahaha  I couldn't have gotten through this process if it wasn't for Ant and my family!!! YAY! Now I can have the freedom to go on mini road-trips without the hassle of bothering other people!!! (will post pic later)

Hmmm, other than that it's just the same ole same ole...I am waiting for May to get here so I can be the ULTIMATE BEACH BUM!!! Like a wise friend once said- "I am so ready for the beach...my body might not be but my mind is" BAHAHA On the realz....I hate being so busy with school and work because it leaves me no time to really get a good workout....dammit! 2 months...if I don't get my shit together Ima be walking around in a MOO MOO looking like a sea cow...like FOR REALZ! hahaha Nah, I just want to be comfortable with myself...know that I did at least try to work on myself like everyone else around me has been working hard!!!!  PROPS to my momacitas who have been getting it TIGHT and RIGHT! :D CHEA!

What else.....ANTHONY!!!! hahaha I love this boy! He makes me so happy...even when he makes me mad! :) We work well together and I can completely be myself around him. I do not have to hide and think about my actions...maybe what I say but never how I act...we can make jokes at one another and laugh it off. I am grateful for our relationship's sense of humor. :) We bring the stinkie in one another out...bahaha :D :D :D We are by no means perfect...but he is perfect in my eyes!

Wow....3 weeks....LEGGO!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

hang in there!!! school is ALMOST OVER!!! then BEACH BUM ALL FOR YOU!! =D

OMG! post pictures!..HQ pictures..^_^ I am so happy for you in everyway! you deserve it !

Rose said...

THANK YOU MIMO...and thank you for always being there...to drive me everywhere...so now it's my turn! :D well...we might have to very picky about where we go..cause u know...GAS is TRIFE right now! DAMN THOSE RICK PEOPLE!!!!

Mimi said...

i can't even talk about gas right now...its nuts!! haha..all god madam! just taking on a test drive is great enough for me <3