Thursday, May 5, 2011

goodbye SPRING!

HOLLLEEEELLLLUUUUYYYUUUUREEE! SPRING 2011 is finally behind me. I am waiting on 2 more grades, but the 2 classes I was sweating bullets over is a GREEN LIGHT- GO!!! I am not proud of my grades but they are passing, and that is good enough for me...because, well I didn't try that hard this semester and that is what I get...and I can accept that. I am just happy that this semester is over and I am happy to say I will be graduating in the FALL baby! SUH SUH WHOOOTTTTT! haha I can't celebrate just yet but I know the workload in the fall will be manageable! ^_^ I never doubt the fact that I would be able to sit out from school and go back...but it is an achievement after all! :) I mean, it only took 4.5 years of college to realize ACADEMIA is really not for me, but what else would I have done in that time but school. lol What's after graduation? I have no idea. I know I should be trying harder to find an internship and secure life after ungrad, but for right now...I just need to work and make some money to pay off that sweet ride of mine. hahaha It amazes me that Ant can spend 2-3 hours washing/cleaning the exterior and interior of that car. At least he appreciates it! :D I'm just grateful to have working powered windows and A/C! :D
Another summer is here, I don't have big plans but the one or 2 mini vacays I have lined up is much needed! YAY!!! 3 more weeks and it will be beach bum status! YES! Pretty water, sunshine, and a house full of familiar faces! It's gonna be wild! I mean, really....18+ people in a house for Memorial weekend, don't need a big imagination to picture all the madness that's gonna go down but for sure it's gonna be memorable! Although it's gonna be crazy, the beach is right across the street so everyone can do whatever it is their heart desires without having to work around everyone else schedule! Yay! 3 more weeks, can't wait! :)


Other than that....life has been really school and work. Now that school is out of the picture til the fall, it's just work! lol boring much? hahaha I think I will survive! :) Trying to do some late spring cleaning. OMG, if I had a much younger, less fashionable little sister...she would hit the mother load jackpot of all hand-me-downs! haha but since I don't....one stack for Plato's and another for goodwill! :) It's time to clean house! I'll be lucky to make $20! haha (Mimi, help me have a garage sale! LMAO)

^__^ This song is so adorable!!!


"We may only have tonight... but til the morning sun, you're mine! All mine!
Play the music low, and sway to the rhythm of love!" -PWT

2 comments:

Mimi said...

i know what you mean by sitting out and finally getting yourself back in. Most people just don't. BUT GIRL WE DID!!

great thing about this blog. things are good for you. NOTHING BAD AT ALL! ^_^

haha....i would help you with a garage sale..but we don't have enough stuff to sell to have one. =/..i'm sure you'll get more than just 20 bucks from plato..or so i hope you do =P...how about you tell your mom to also get some stuff and have your own garage sale...doode, you'd be surprise! just make huge posters and they'll come. i guarantee ^_^

VACATION!!! DOO IT! DO IT ALL

Rose said...

HAHA THANKS GIRL! yes, you should be very proud of yourself too! It's not so easy going back and I am glad that you got yourself back into a classroom with all those cute lil hotties! LMAO! SUPERMAN THESE HOES!!! hahaha

VACATION! I wish you could come along but there are bigger vacays for you in the works!!! :D :D :D I can't wait to hear about ur adventures!!! :D You and I know...it is much needed!

BAHA girl, I am too lazy to be setting up a garage sale! It's all good, donations will surely make some female happy! :) And my mom...LMAO! You would have to drag her out with everything too, you know that woman a HOARDER!!! dun dun dun!!!!