Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Him!

He is so amazing. He is so simple.

And because he is simple, he brings simplicity to my life.

Last night, as I stepped into the shower and allowed the water to wash away my day's worth of stress,

I reached for my toothbrush to add toothpaste. There it was...my sweet and simple lover had already taken the time to apply toothpaste for me! :D Best shower ever! tehehe Now throughout the day, I have something else to be grateful for! How does one find such luck? The thought of him makes me giggle like a little girl and blush like teenie bopper after receiving her first kiss! *_* 45months!


like a cigarette, I will be your perfect match! ^_^ I LOVE THIS SONG!
my little sister knows me too well when she found this song! tehehe

4 comments:

Mimi said...

i BET it was the best shower ever! hehehhehehehhe!

Rose said...

Yea, it was a good shower..by my self! haha wanna join? i'll put toothpaste on ur toothbrush for u too! :P

Mimi said...

wth? by yourself!?!?! NAH UH! haha..i would join but i think ant will beat me up for it.

Rose said...

bahaha i was being lazy so he beat me to the shower first! my damn shower's not as big n nice as urz!!! :P ur party was so awesome this summer..thank u again for having us! lol