Wednesday, August 17, 2011

thinking...


It just shouldn't be this hard...
to say hello, ask how you are.
Why do I feel like I must hold back the love I have inside?
I want to be there and be a part of your life, but currently I feel as if the door is closed.
Do I knock? Or perhaps it's better to wait for you to open the door...
When it comes to you, I feel so unsure.
It use to be so easy. I never had to think about it.
I instinctively knew what pleased you, what would bring a smile to that face.
Now-a-days, that face is a distant memory and the laughter that came with it fades.
I can let you go, but I don't think I want to.
Is it so pathetic to hang on?
Again, I am unsure.
I do not wish to turn back time,
because in reality everything would happen the same.
I have tried distance, but it seems you were never mine to keep.
Damn this feeling, damn this weakness.
It just shouldn't be this hard, but my dear...it is.



how i feel...enjoy.

Skylar Grey - Invisible

0 comments: