Saturday, July 28, 2012

So grateful

I love us. I love you. I love who I am when I am with you. I love your patient heart. I love your goofy sense of humor. I love how you are always considerate. I love that you listen and not just hear me. I love you best friend.

Yes, I really could go on and on....but I won't. I've been off for about a week now, cleaning and trying to organize my life. With this free time, I was blessed with the opportunity to appreciate even more all the love my boyfriend shares with me. I don't quite know how to explain it, but when I think of him it makes my heart flutter....just like the first time I "accidentally" said I love you. haha I know what we have is one of a kind...and yes, yes you are right....I am very lucky! I hope everyone has the opportunity to find a one of a kind love...or at least get to experience it...it can really change your life!

0 comments: