Thursday, September 13, 2012

Secrets



Beethoven's 5 Secrets - OneRepublic (Cello/Orchestral Cover) - ThePianoGuys



Now this is AWESOME!!! :) And brings a smile to my face....calms my nerves. It's been stressful lately at my new job. It's not so much the work but getting use to working with new people. I thought it was bad where I use to work but it wasn't at all cause I got use to it. With a new job, meeting new people was exciting but over the past few weeks I am getting to know these individuals more and sometimes...and often I receive unkind words. On a regular basis this would not bother me, but I am trying my best to be "nice" and approach my coworkers with a different attitude. I just need to be patient with myself I guess. Wish me luck everyone...I've got a long way to go. I am giving myself 6 months to test the waters and if there is not much growth in my department...I may have to think up plan B! I will not allow myself to become complacent but continue to push myself each day to learn a little something new. I will not allow myself to lose to someone simply because I did not "know"... I will FIGHT!!!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

i love the pianoguys!!! that's probably one of their best covers too!

Hang in there! I know its rough...its something that you have to just hold onto until something amazing comes along! keep searching and definitely keep going. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! <3