Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Anni Anh!

WOw...WOWiE..WOW...WOW! NăM, FiVe, CinCo, CinQ, 五....

My heart sprouted wings and fluttered around in my chest. It's an indescribable feeling, a feeling many of us share,but can never explain. It's the spring in my step, it's in the air that I breath. It's your Love that I have been living on for the last five years. Today we celebrate another year! When I met you, I was 21. Now I am 26! it's so "CRAY CRAY" haha When you are having fun, time really does FLY! As we get older, we love deeper. We try not to say things we don't mean out of anger and learn that "change" is not losing oneself, but bettering oneself.We truly are the lucky ones. Thank you father for sending me someone so kind, patient, firm, considerate,and loving. I look forward to this day again...and again...and again. Hooray to us Anthony. I love you with all my heart and I hope that we will always be there next to one another on this journey. You are my best friend, my lover, and my family. I LOVE YOU!!!
October 2007 
(our first photo together)
haha oh the memories!!!
November 2012
(our most recent photo)

0 comments: