Wednesday, September 29, 2010

CLicK!

it's getting to that point,
my back up against the wall
you give me no room to run
yet when we are face to face
all you give me is a blank return
this really makes me want to punch you in the face
but in reality i just want to give you a hug
what is it that you want
what is it that your heart desires
can you not be decisive about the things you heart
c'mon now
lets all be adults here
if you keep pushing me up against this wall
i will retaliate
i will kick you in the knee
so when you are down
i can run, run run run
and as you look up at me
i'll give you the finger and laugh
laugh in mockery
because i was the caged bird
now set free


BAHAHAHAAA...I've official lost it today! Amen.

But now our hearts are falling apart...-Little Boots

4 comments:

Phamtastic said...

UH....Are you okay!?!? Should I be worried!?!?! Ah!!!!! 8) Hope you'll feel better soon!! Love you dearest sissyyy....<3

Rose said...

lol There's nothing to be worried about...this semester is really stressful...getting some creative thinking in! bahaha i know the post comes off as a lil cynical, but aren't we all a lil crazy? :P Anyhow...thanks for your concern! I love you too! :D I wanna go swim n drink like the other weekend when were were@tom's! hahaa Then I was thinking maybe we should go tailgating...but then I remembered I had those cupcakes to bake! lol I'm just on a hormonal crazy train! CoooKuZ!

andy the dandy said...

When I first heard Little Boots I didn't like it. Then I realize if you remove the Chorus from all her songs I like everything in between. haha. But I guess you need that type of chorus to go mainstream. A hook if you will.

Rose said...

Andy- lol i am sure you can find some way to remix all her verses without the hook but yes...that's the only part people really remember! bahaha