Sunday, September 5, 2010

what are friends for...

Apparently...not much these days. Tonight, I witnessed a broken heart. I could be wrong, but if those were my shoes...my heart would be in a million pieces. Sure, we might have plans...things come up...or we simply do not feel like taking the time out for others sometimes...but really!??!!! Do you not have the decency to pick up the phone and be like "Yo,can't make it" or simply say No in the first place...don't act like you care when you really don't. I'm not mad at their actions because everyone is human...we are selfish...but it makes me sad to see someone who actually cares surrounded by these phony ass people! Their friendship is directly a benefit to only the other person. It made me really sad tonight..words almost can't describe the way I feel about the situation. People, please...if you want to be a good friend  to someone...just be truthful! And truthful to yourself whether you are worthy of being associated with such a great capacity to care and love others beyond themselves. Tonight amazed me...how cold the world has become...just amazing...

2 comments:

Phamtastic said...

8( Hopefully this incident has uncovered people's true intentions and selfishness. It just sucks because I know you wish you could do more or say more but all one can do is sit back and hope that our love ones know better... cheer up, karma exist!

Rose said...

lol Thanks love! I was just on a rant! hahaa Oh...if they only knew! I hope he takes to mind the things we talked about too. I just love him n you guys so much it pains me to see good people being taken advantage of! Damn them all! haha there I go again...hate rant! :P Thanks for caring and being a part of our life...we really appreciate your love! YAY!