Thursday, October 14, 2010

a headless horseWoman!

So...it's OCTOBER! Not only is it one of my favorite months of the year...it's also one of the busiest! MIDTERMS, BIRTHDAYS, HALLOWEEN! Talk about stress...stress...stress...but there's so much fun too! haha This year...the girls and I have an added BONUS! ONE REPUBLIC and MAROON 5 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be so much freaking fun! But while it will be fun...it will also be stressful because I gotta get my butt back into town to make sure my babe has an AWESOME 25th BIRTHDAY! As always, I hope the turn out goes well. Ant and I are so thankful for the great circle of friends we do have that don't mind taking some time out of their life to spend time with us. SERIOUSLY...THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! From the bottom of our hearts...we REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE you guys!!! I can't wait...but before I can go play...I have quite the load! Along with tests and assignments...I have a research paper due next tuesday...that I haven't started on! :O MAJOR FREAK OUT! But I gotta turn something in...I just have to keep pushing...because well...I've come too far to freaking quit now! lol Though I am puzzled about my future in Mass Comm....I have to start getting my mindset to be ready to embrace my major. We'll see how this all goes...awehaf ne;oh rtnatuh aoiwr 39tuj4 ajoirje SCATTER BRAIN!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

a headless horsewoman? GIIIIIRL!!! lol

YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT! =D after this month, things should definitely calm down a bit

EMBRACE YOUR CRAFT! you are doing something and that's enough to give yourself some slack =_+

Rose said...

THANK YOU MIMI! I sure am trying! :)

the man formerly known as Andy said...

"awehaf ne;oh rtnatuh aoiwr 39tuj4 ajoirje" - Hong

This is very profound. You are a genius.

Mimi said...

it will fall into place. YOU KNOW THAT GUH!!

Rose said...

@Andy- lol I am glad someone understands me around here! ^__^ Can't wait to see ya this weekend bud! Drink til we DIE? haha

Mimi- I am trying! As long as u by my side...i think i can manage! :D