Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I got her back!!!

I got her back!
As much as I tried to avoid it, there's this one lady that holds my heart.
Even though she makes me angry and sad, she gets me.
She gets me like no one can.
I missed her dearly.
I broke down and realized how much I do care,
how much I could not function without a healthy relationship with her.
Unfortunately others around me had to suffer, I apologize.
Her friendship, it is so effortless.
We laugh together, cry together, and parade the night sidewalks together.
With her I feel carefree.
We have such a mutual relationship.
Our friendship is truly like no others.
For a while I felt I lost her, that she wrong me.
Although we all make mistakes, my best friend was trying so hard.
This best friend was fighting for me.
It made me so happy when I realized this.
Someone who loves me, as much as I love her.
It feels so good to receive text messages from her,
and talk about what we are going to wear for nye. tehehe
I guess what I get from her is complete trust.
She rarely questions or challenge my decisions but trusts that I will always put her first.
I missed her, I missed our effortless friendship!
No matter where she goes, I'll always have her as a friend.
That means the world to me.
I thought I could drop her like a bad habit, but little did I know...I am addicted.
Although we hate certain things about one another, we just accept each other.
I can be mean, she can be sensitive but we work it out somehow.
I love this girl, I really do.
She drives me crazy, but at the end of the day...
a part of me is missing when I am not on good terms with her.
I don't know what else to say...I just love her. :)

1 comments:

Phamtastic said...

8) I'm so glad you guys worked out your differences!! Cheers to good friends!!