Sunday, December 19, 2010

What a night...

What a night it was!!!
I had a blast tonight...hitting the dance floor.
I left my worries at the door and just let me hair down for the night!
Although TOM was visiting...I pulled my pants up and shook my booty!
hahahahaa It was so relaxing and carefree!
lol a club...relaxing??? Yes, the dance floor is my stress reliever sometimes.
Good company is a plus!!! :)
I bumped into many faces. Many pleasant, other not so much! lol
Nonetheless, I did not let it ruin my night.
I kinda feel like I matured a little as far as my social reaction to people.
It's not about putting on a mean face and cold shoulder,
but rather embrace them for the good things they brought to your life.
What can I say...I was in a good mood. :)
On the other hand...when I went to the ladies room, I felt like I was in the wild wild west!
LMAO!!! AWKWARD! But guess what, IDGF!
But the night went on and it was still fun.
Thanks ladies for taking me out!!! :D 

1 comments:

Phamtastic said...

YAY!! No more mean faces and cold shoulders!! 8) You did great Hongie!

LOL...you were so funny in the bathroom! Home girl was wearing a jacket in the club ?? lol

YAY FOR FUN WITH LOVED ONES!!