Monday, December 6, 2010

I MADE IT!

Well not just yet but I SURVIVED THE SEMESTER!!! now a song to celebrate! tehehe

This semester proved to be the hardest and I got through it! I have two more to go...which will be relatively easy compared to this Fall semester! :D I will have 2 hard classes in the Spring but I know I will definitely pass them. AHHH! All the heavy weight just lifted off my shoulders when I went to go check grades! YAY!!! :) But truthfully, I passed because the teacher liked me...and THANK GOD she did. lol I do feel sorry for everyone else who put in the effort but did not gain the approval of the professor. That truly SUCKS! I guess better luck next semester :/ But I MADE IT!!! You guys don't know how happy I am! UHHH!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!! :D :D :D Now for everyone else to finish finals so we can all celebrate!!!! Goodluck to everyone who is taking finals right now!!! :)

2 comments:

Phamtastic said...

Congrats Miss Nguyen! LOL that's what profesora might say! I'm glad you made it through the toughest semester successfully in one piece. WHEW* YOU GOT IT!! Good luck with your future classes I'll be sure to pencil in your graduation date soon!! ^_^
Now time to relax and rest!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Mimi said...

congrats!! i know you've been through quite of bit of shit this semester!! you definitely deserve it. Even if the teacher did like you...then its not your fault..hahhaa. it just adds a bonus!