Thursday, August 26, 2010

boo to this semester...

You think after all these years in school I'd get use to the pressure of a hard class every once in a while. HELL NO! I don't know if I got sick from this weekend with all the heat and body funk going around in the club or that I got so stressed out from school that I feel like poop. Either way, I feel like CRAP! My sinuses have flared up, chest congestion, runny nose...bleh...I am just down with the sickness right now. I don't have the flu but physically and mentally I am so tired and stressed...and yes, it's only the second week of school. *sigh* So yea, I am about to skip my first class. I have this HUGE BREAK (2hrs) so I think I am gonna take a sick day. Am I happy about it...no not really cause I feel disappointed in myself, but my body is begging me to get the hell out of here. 2 more days til Sat. I don't think I've counted weekdays so closely before til this semester. If I make it out alive...the hard part will be over...seriously...this is the ONE CORE CLASS all majors cringe about in my department. So yea, I'm trying  to be strong and persevere but some days, like today...I just don't have the strength. Like who makes you show proof of having a book just to turn something in! 2 case readings for the weekend, on top of other assignments. Goodbye weekend, goodbye insanity. I'll see you guys in the spring. :'( I know it's too late to rethink my major, but the insecurities are setting in...

5 comments:

Phamtastic said...

I'm so sorry that you're sick!! I am too!! I have the same symptoms so hopefully I didn't give it to you >.< ...xin loi! Drink that OJ and get better please!!

Onto school:
Nothing worth having in life will come easy!! You'll be so proud of yourself once you conquer the class. You're too smart Hongie I know you can do it! Don't let one class beat you down from what you want to do. You got this!!

Mimi said...

=( i hope you feel better! damn..maybe it was way toooo toooo hott in that club. you sure you didn't rub too closely to someone ^_* jkjk...

I wouldn't say its a good thing that school gets more difficult...but it kind of is. Challenge you a bit more..and see how you take it. SO TAKE IT BABY! Just do your best, you got this shit!!!

Rose said...

aww thanks you guys! <3 u guys too! :D

CnD said...

"I am just down with the sickness right now." ~ Hong

after reading that part I started to jam to this song the whole day lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw&ob=av2e

Rose said...

haha I use to listen to disturbed Andy! My sisters would all look at me crazy and wonder how I listen to music like that! bahaha Sometimes I wish the lead singer wouldn't scream..he has a great voice! nonetheless...great adrenaline pumping music! :P