Monday, August 9, 2010

finally....

Finally...I can let you go and it feels ok.
I can say I have come to terms, we just weren't meant.
This relationship died long ago, yet I was too blind...too stubborn.
I pushed and pulled, I screamed and begged.
Nothing was good enough, you were already gone.
But now a days, I no longer feel haunted by your ghost.
When I see you, a simple hello feels right.
No more bickering, no more animosity.
I am now stronger.
Strong enough to walk outside of your shadow.
Strong enough to walk away from the games.
Strong enough to hold back the tears.
Now a days, I smile.
Finally, I am ok.

(Sound's alil off...)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

in my opinion she is the voice of the next generation!

Rose said...

lol If she is...SOUNDS FREAKING AWESOME! I just really like her lyrics and the beat change up is always nice! She's growing up...in a good way! ^__^