Thursday, August 12, 2010

Proud of myself...

What could be so significant that I would want to post about it? I am proud of myself for the simple fact that I have been able to let go of some people in my life. I don't believe many people realize how big of an impact they have in my life, so when they want to walk out and I am not ready...it is very difficult for me! Sound childish? It is, and for the longest time I would mourn the death of a friend or someone close to me after I felt abandoned. FINALLY, I am learning and loving this feeling of overcoming the fears and feelings...to accept the simple fact that it's not something that I didn't do, but it is something outside of me. Larger than me. It's an individual's need and desire to explore their options. I was always so stubborn...suffocating! But now, when I hear certain names I no longer get a strong surge of hatred. I can simply shrug my shoulders and just be "ok." It's a very happy feeling. It's one more thing I am at peace with! YES, I am so proud! :)

3 comments:

Phamtastic said...

That's wonderful!! I'm proud of you too!! I know that you will find life much easier now that you can let go of things you can't change. Easier said than done so you should be proud!! 8)

Rose said...

Ty ty ma'am! It's been a long time coming but the feeling is so rewarding. Anyhow...is there something wrong with ur comment box? I went to comment on an old post and after i click publish comment or whatever it just disappears??? O_o

Phamtastic said...

really!?! that's odd... let me go check..