Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm so RICH!

OMG, I am one of the LUCKIEST girls alive! I am so blessed and loved! In my life I've had many struggles, everyone has their own story. As I take a moment to reflect on past and current events, I can't help but to feel joy in a time that my heart has not been feeling so happy. Tonight, I really didn't want to go out but for my older sister I did. I was accompanied by two great girlfriends! (one missing in action b/c she needs to save her energy to be a "groupie" for next weekend! LMAO!) Anyhow, by the end of the night, despite the feelings and emotional exhaustion I've been going through...I felt at ease. A little "normal" again, after seeing everyone's face. I don't know what it is, just being around my family, girls, and lover just gives me that sense of hope that everything will be ok in the end. I just need to persevere. Suck it up and keep going. I sympathize for those who do not believe in friendship. Regardless it is between family, friends, or a significant other. It's such a essential component in my life, these friendships have kept me going and pick me up when I am lost or lonely and cheer me on when I have something good going on for myself. I've met plenty of bad people, but for those who have stuck with me...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've learn so much. Perhaps the most important thing is to EXPECT LESS! Why expect less? Because...it is humbling and it makes the rewards much GREATER!!! If you know me, I bring a lot to the table. And every once in a while, I get out of hand. Crazy almost. hahaha I drive myself crazy because I begin to "expect" things out of my friendships when it's as easy to just "ASK" for what I need instead of "expecting" them to read my mind. I hate for any of the relationships I have to constantly feel that I am impossible to please...which I can be. I've read in a post once that b/c of my zodiac sign with the combination of my asian zodiac...I have an eye for detail...like it is easy for me to pickup on what those around me like...therefore making it very easy to bring a smile on their face by simply paying attention. Not so much for others. It took me a long time to accept this and really taking into consideration that I need to give those around me a break because I am usually reserved. Yes, I am LOUD and off the wall when you meet me but in reality I am an individual that can be quite hard to read because I do not like to give off "emotion." Almost...cold as ice. My vocab consist of very harsh words and statements most of the time or laughter. hahaha I'm no means perfect and have a long way to go before I can find a happy medium between how I feel and needing to express them,but I am hopeful  because the important people in my life deserve a great friend and not some half ass person. Thank you and good night! Check out Jo Jo...she's got some good songs on youtube! ^_^ Love that pint size girl...she has so much soul when she sings! :-D
"You are my LOVE, my LOVE. I'll give you all my LOVE, if you, if you don't ever change a thing!" :-D


4 comments:

CnD said...

nice, I found another blogger buddy.

Reading this post, it seems as if you are doing well with your relationships. I'm happy for you. And I know you long enough to know that your friends and family benefit from having you in their lives.

Phamtastic said...

weird... I thought I posted a comment but i don't see it... anyhow as I was saying!

I'm really glad to hear you are feeling better!! And YES, please tell me what you want because we're not observant mind-readers but we love you and would love to make you happy!!! <3

Keep on trucking!!!

Anonymous said...

Friends come and go...but the ones that stay are the ones worth keeping. In life, when you're constantly climbing to the top of Mt. Everst...you tend to forget people along the way. Just because they're not always around, doesn't mean they don't care. Don't get all hyped up with your current life that you forget the ones that you've neglected... the ones that need your friendship the most.  
 

Rose said...

Umm...excuse me...do I know you?